So last night Miss Madi wanders into our bedroom just as I had dozed off. She come right up next to me and this is our conversation:
Madi: Mom?
Mom: Whats wrong Madi?
Madi: I mad at Minnie.
Mom: Why?
Madi: Ummmmmm . . . . . . . (No Answer, she just stands there thinking.)
Mom; Do you want me to tuck you back in bed?
Madi: NO! I mad at Minnie!!
Mom: Why are you mad at her?
Madi: Ummmmmm . . . . . . . . (long, Long, Long pause) SHE GOT IN MY WAY!!!!!
(At this point Zach was trying to hold back the laughter, because she's just so stinking cute)
Mom: I'm sorry she got in your way, are you ready for bed?
Madi: Yep, I want my minnies and blankie's.
Mom: Ok, lets tuck you in.
As I head back to her bed she wants one of her Minnie's with her under the blaket, and the other (the one that got in the way) up on her headboard. What a little cutie. She really does have such a cute personality as she reaches 3 years old. Love her. She fights with Alex non stop and feels she rules the roost around the house. (Secret . . . She kinda does!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment