Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A grumpy baby.

Today I didn't have to work.  I love having Wednesdays off.  Jayden got up earlier than usual today.  I got up to feed him.  He ate well, and I was falling asleep while he was eating.  When he was done I changed his diaper, wrapped him up, and he and I went back to bed.  We both got up after 9am. WOW!  I haven't slept that late in, umm, a long time.

I got the kids breakfast, and Alex ready for summer speech.  Jayden was ok at first, then he started up grunting and eventually screaming until he get held.  Ugh!  Lyndee entertained him when I ran Alex up to the school. (Zach is asleep in the other room, or I would just haul them all with me).   After dropping him off, Lyndee and I got busy picking up the house.  Alex is only at speech for 30 min, which comes to quickly.  So I ran back to the school to get him.  When we got home it was time to feed Jayden again.  Before I did that he got his bath and clean clothes.  After eating he burped well, and fell off to sleep.  Oh yes, now I can get my kitchen project done. (Back Splash) Well Jayden didn't sleep very long, not with the other 3 bugging each other and being loud.  Ugh.  On and off all afternoon, and evening that is all he wanted.  For a while I have been thinking he's just spoiled, but today he was screaming during his feeds, and tightening his body.  Nothing I did could calm him down.  I feel so bad for the little guy, but every time I got him to fall asleep, and I would set him down, he'd wake right up, pucker up his bottom lip (His super sad face) and start screaming.  Right before dinner I had Madi screaming about the kindle, Jayden screaming, and Lyn and Alex bugging, and tattle telling on each other.  I had, had it!!!!!  Madi to her room for time out, Jayden to his room, so I could only barely hear him, and I told Lyn and Alex to eat and be quiet.  Madi eventually calmed down and came to eat, but all during dinner Jayden just screamed, and screamed, and screamed.  I needed a break from him and his klingyness.  After dinner I cleaned up a bit, took a few deep breaths and went to hold Jayden again.  My little back splash project that was only supposed to take 2-3 hours is still not done.

He is asleep now, but due to eat any minuet. Madi is aslelep in my room and the 2 oldest are watching a movie.  I stay up so late every night, because it is my alone time.  4 kids are so much harder than I anticipated.  Zach and I know for sure that our family is complete, and I am so grateful.  I am thankful for healthy kids.  They are good kids.  I think Jayden is having some terrible bouts with Acid Reflux.  He is usually so happy in the mornings before he eats, and it seems as if it goes downhill from that point.  I hope he'll feel better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment