Lyndee has been famous at our house for growing what we call "Shark
Teeth". This is when her adult teeth grow in almost completely
behind her baby teeth. (2 rows of teeth) She has had to have so many
teeth pulled by our dentist, because of it. I know this is common in a
lot of kids, but Lyndee is such a whinier
when it comes to anyone getting near her teeth. We saw the dentist the
first week of April 2013. He told her to work on wiggling one tooth in
particular. Over the last few months I've reminded her to wiggle,
wiggle, and wiggle it. Today it was sticking straight out the side of her
gums, (because of the tooth growing in behind it). Well I got tired of waiting
for her to do it, so Zach held her down on the bed. I
really wiggled it back and forth getting it pretty loose. I then
made a slip knot out of some dental floss, looped it around that
tooth, and commissioned Zach to do the pulling. My tying skills
are, umm, not great, so Zach got to pull twice. On the second pull we got
it. She was so anxious, not that I blame her. Zach saved the tooth fairy a trip, and gave Lyn $1. The tooth fairy always forgets to stop at our house, night after night. We've waited over 3 weeks before. We almost had to make her a sign and stake it in the yard, just so she'll see it.
She was a good sport, and now . . . IT'S DONE!! I can only imagine how
Alex will be when we have to hold him down and pull his "Shark
Teeth".
No comments:
Post a Comment