I received the best Valentine Day gift today. The people that gave it to me have no idea that they did. So Z had to work all day today and didn't get home till about 8pm. However, in the midst of my day the kids really wanted to play with friends and they even cleaned up the house so they could. Shortly after they rode off, Jayden became really snuggly. We rocked, and in no time he was sound asleep. I tucked him in bed and just like that I enjoyed 3 hours of quiet. Ahhhhh.... I know, you're jealous. I turned on some soft music and had lots of time to ponder and think. Really, self meditate. I even got to pick up the house without the tornado boy behind me un-doing everything I just cleaned. I really can't express how nice it was to be alone. That seems weird on LOVE DAY, but it was just what I needed. Thank you Dennis' and Hofmann's for giving me a wonderful gift today.
After the kids got home we ran over to the store to pick up a goody basket for Zach from all of us for LOVE DAY. They helped pick out a few things. I know he felt bad for working all day, but truly he hates this holiday, and tells me always how much he loves us. He's a hard working hubby that is doing everything he can to make it so I can stay home with the kids instead of working. I love you Z. Thanks for your hard work and sacrifice for US!
Saturday, February 14, 2015
LOVE Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had to laugh- chez hates valentines day too! I'my glad you got some alone time- that is so nice! Miss you!
ReplyDelete