Tonight we took Zach ' family to see the play/musical Juanita Bandito. It was hilarious and we all got our own 'staches! Lyndee enjoyed it so much, that she was hooting and hollaring. She came home with 3 mustaches. One for her lip and 2 for her sideburns. I took mine off during intermission. That HURT!! I felt like I was waxing my upper lip (which I have NEVER done).
Thank you Aunt Mariah (my sis-in-law) for watching and putting up with our 3 youngest kids.
We went to dinner before the show and it was not very good. You know it's not good when my hubby leaves more than half a Ruben sandwich on his plate, and I only had 1 bite of my steak. My baby wouldn't even eat my steak, and he loves to eat. We haven't eaten St the Bluebird for years and now I know why. UGH! Also . . . If someone makes a reservation for 6 pm have that table ready 10 min. to 6 pm not 15 min after.
Ok I'm done ranting.
I highly recommend Juanita Bandito if anyone needs a little night out with some laughs.
Saturday, February 22, 2014
Juanito Bandito
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment