We started our Drive Friday morning around 9:00 am. Zach really wanted to be out the door hours earlier, but with 4 kids, and my awful, terrible memory, (I always remember NEEDED things not until the last minute) It really didn't happen. We situated the girls in the back seat together, and the boys in the middle. This was in hopes that the fighting would be minimal. The kids and I went to the dollar store the night before we left to get a few things to keep them from getting bored. We made little packs for each of them, that had pen, crayons, coloring book, origami paper, lined paper, and drawing paper. I also made a food bag for the van. I put lots of crackers, cookies, applesauce, granola bars, fruit snacks, grapes, carrots, protein bars (for Zach and I) and some sandwiches I made for our Friday Lunch.
As we left Hyrum, we opted to fill up with gas over at the Maverick in Brigham City. When we got there, gas was 30 cents cheaper than Hyrum. WOW!!! Filler' Up. We went the snowville way. I cannot believe people choose to live out that way. Nothing but sagebrush, and more sagebrush everywhere. A few trailers and double wides here and there, but not much more. Oh wait, we did come across this sign by the road, and Alex just so happen to have to go to the bathroom. Zach snapped a picture because he always shows his bare butt.
Little Jayden was good for most of the drive Friday, until the last 2 1/2 hours. This is where he decided he had, had enough driving and wanted out. He was so tired at this point, but wouldn't give in. He cried and whined for over an hour until he fell asleep. I wouldn'tlet anyone talk after that. I did not want to chance him waking up again. A few pics here:
A happy Car:
Animal Crackers, YUM!
This is how Alex eats his Granola Bars when he's bored
Getting Along, YES!!
Still A Happy Baby
Dad, concentrating on the road. He has no idea I snapped this.
Wait for it . . . There it is. Tired, Grumpy Baby








No comments:
Post a Comment