Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Oregon Trip - Reno, NV

June 6, 2014
We arrived in Reno after 6pm.  Our plans to go to Lake Tahoe . . . Spoiled.  There is no way we were going to put the kids in the car again.  We checked into our hotel (Hampton Inn), and while we waited for Grandpa, and Grandma to show up, we got relaxed and watched a bit of TV.  I snapped a picture of these nice flowers at the hotel.
After everyone arrived, we decided WE WERE HUNGRY!!! Curt couldn't seem to wait.
He helped himself to a little protein and fiber off the front of the cars. YUMMY!!!!!!

Aunt Debbie suggested Outback Steak House, and off we went.  My kids were starving, and all I could do was give Jayden anything and everything edible to keep him quiet while we waited for our dinner.  Dinner was alright, not awesome, but it kept our tummies full for the rest of the night.  After dinner we headed back to the hotel to take the kids swimming.  Our kids love to swim when we're at hotels.  Fine by me, I have always loved to go swimming.  Jayden was super tired, and of course Zach offered. Grandma came down to the pool after they got back from getting ice cream.  She watched from the side, but gave much encouragement and was a great cheering squad for the kids.  We were all ready for bed after driving, eating and swimming.  Off to bed.  I think we all slept really well.


No comments:

Post a Comment