If you read from my post on Saturday, you would have thought that I would have taken today off of work. I really had to weigh my options, and we did stay home on Sunday, which helped me recover, so I opted to go to work.
I had a Co-worker pick me up, since I cannot drive. Lucky for us, I brought that handicap parking permit. I chose the elevator over the stairs, (for good reason) and scootered my way on into work. I think everyone was suprised to see me. I was there to answer phone calls. The first half of the day was fine, but that chair + my back + my foot = me being very uncomfortable for the entire afternoon. I could feel my foot swelling, because I couldn't elevated it well enough. I couldn't elevated correctly because of my back, and I had to take calls, so I couldn't lay down. Sheesh. I was grateful to come home, lay down, ice and elevate it. My hubby was so sweet and had dinner all ready for us. He even made me cheesecake for dessert. LOVE HIM!
Not a bad day at all. I am for sure still counting down till my 2 week post op apt, hoping I will be able to walk on it again then. Having to use all this "stuff" is sure getting annoying. It took me 40 min. to make a batch of brownies yesterday. I can't wait to walk on it again.
I've done really well post both of my surgeries, and I am extremely grateful for this blessing among many others the Lord has blessed me with.
Monday, January 26, 2015
A good day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment