She looks soooo Happy, doesn't she? (She pulled this face on purpose, because I pulled out the camera)
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Croquet Anyone?
A couple of weeks ago the kids were playing Croquet in the front yard with a few of the neighbor kids. I was inside with little Jayden. I hear a blood curdling scream that was getting louder and louder. Lyndee comes running in the house with her hand over her eye, accusing Alex of hitting her in the face with a croquet mallet. I asked to see her eye. She removed her hands and . . . within seconds she has a huge goose egg, and black eye. WOW! Alex followed her inside the house. Actually after calming her down what really happen was this: She bent over to pick up her ball just as Alex swung his mallet to hit his own ball. Total Accident. She thought she was going to die, and lose her eye sight, and in her words, "I'll have to use one of those stick things when I can't see! Thanks a lot ALEX!!" I had to make her realize that it truly was an accident, then it was a little easier for her to calm down. Silly Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ouch! that's a pretty big goose egg! Poor girl!
ReplyDelete