Sunday
We love Sunday mornings at our house. First thing this morning, Alex wanders
upstairs and asks “What day is today?” I
say, “It’s Sunday”. Oh the moaning and
groaning that comes from him every Sunday morning. He really does enjoy church. He always tells me how much fun he has in
Primary each week. Plus he loves getting
treats from the Bishop’s office after church.
I think he hates waiting around all day for 1pm church, and getting
ready for church, when he would rather be doing something else.
So, little Madi has been super constipated for
the last 1.5 weeks. She has tried and
tried to get that sucker out, but has no luck until tonight. For days I’ve been trying everything her
Pediatrician recommended, and every idea given to me by friends and
family. Umm . . . Nothing. I kept thinking to myself, this has got to be
a rock hard turd to resist 3 enemas, and 2 suppositories, plus all the miralax,
juice and fiber I’ve been pumping into her.
YES! It was a huge thing. I felt so bad for her. She was crying so hard trying to push it
out. She is so cute. After I got her changed she thanked me for
helping her and asked to take a nap. She
has been asleep on my bed since. I’m so
glad she is feeling better.

Lyndee has quite the sassy attitude. Today she was so upset with me that I asked
her to pick up all her crap that was all over the house. Even after she was “done” I’d look around and
see all the stuff she didn’t pick up.
She thinks that she doesn’t have to help out around the house. I had to ask her several times to get her
room clean. She has a terrible habit of
leaving all of her clothes, clean and dirty, all over her room. I got upset with her because she was putting
it off, coloring, and ignoring me. After
I got on her case I headed upstairs to get ready. As I was talking to Zach in our room, I look
out our bedroom window and see Lyn carrying a huge armful of clothing, dropping
a few on the grass here and there unintentionally. I opened the window and told her to get all
her clothes and get in the house. Zach
found a letter she had written to us and slipped under our bedroom door. Check it out here.
Zach was laughing his guts out after reading it. He thought it was funny to tease her about
loving Madi more than her. I told her
that I was going to post her note on the blog, and she got super embarrassed,
and tried to rip it up before I got a picture of it. Ha Ha Ha.
Little did she know that Dad posted it all while she thought I was still
looking for the camera. We’re tricky!
DINNER
Thought I would share what we had for dinner
tonight. It was delicious. Slow Cooker Boneless BBQ Ribs. They were so good. Zach asked why I didn’t cook all the ribs,
because everyone wanted seconds. Here is
the link for the recipe. YUM! You’ll
want to make these, I promise! http://whatsfordinnerfran.blogspot.com/2011/10/crock-pot-boneless-country-style-ribs.html
During dinner Alex didn’t want to eat any of his
salad, which was weird, because he loves salad, and eating healthy. Zach told him he had to eat his salad before
he could have another roll. Alex got mad
at Zach and made the mean face and was holding his breath. You should have seen the color of red he
turned. All we could do was laugh. It was funny.
Eventually his mean face turned into laughter as he realized he was
doing something cool.
Pinterest
Zach has been commenting on how badly dry my feet
are. So I scowered Pinterest to find the
cures all for the nastiness on my feet.
Here is what I found, and thought I’d share my pinterest pin,
Mix the following:
½ C. Listerine –I used the generic brand I had laying aroud.
1 C. warm water
Soak feet for 10 min, and all the dead skin will
fall right off your feet.
Well I tried it while I was watching Madi in the
tub this morning.
Results: I
can tell that it definatly helped, but according to what the post reads, "The
dead skin will just fall off" . . . it didn't so that at all.. DANG!
I really wanted it to be the super trick. My guess would be that if I continued to do
it regularly and soak longer that YES, it would be a huge benefit, but as for today, it did
help a little, it softened the areas enough that a pumice stone could do the rest. And one other thing . . . , yes, it did leave me with blue feet. Shower here I come!

No comments:
Post a Comment