Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Freezin’ Fun and Laundry


 
June 19, 2013
We had the chance to take the kids to the Logan Pool, for FREE!  Our swim time was 7:30-9:30 pm.  On my way I noticed that my van was showing that it was only 68 degrees outside.  I thought to myself, no way, it has got to be wrong. 

After getting  to the pool and getting settled I soon realized, that yes I believe 68 degrees was right.  RATS!  So in the pool the kiddos went.  I was not getting in, no way.  I am a bit of a chicken when it comes to being cold.

The kids had fun.  They even found some friends to play with.  I am pretty sure it was warmer in the water than standing on the side watching and snapping some pics.  The kids were sad to leave early, but we were cold.  They had fun with their new goggles.  My kids are getting a little  braver in the water every year.




 
June 20, 2013
 
I let the kids play outside a good chunk of the day today.  It was 7pm before we had dinner.  I asked the kids to help clean up the house, (to please dad of course) after dinner was over.  Alex was given the  “daunting” task of sorting the laundry. “I hate laundry, I need help!” These were the words I heard from him for over an hour.  When he doesn’t want to do something he gets a little creative.  I found him burying his head in the laundry basket full of clothes, and then later he was trying on dads clothes.  What a goober!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment