Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Little Words, from Little Mouths

After grocery shopping today, Alex was helping me unload groceries.  He noticed that I bought some coconut milk.  He says to me, "Mom, I know where coconut milk comes from." I asked "Where?".  He replies "from coconuts!"  Being very proud that he knew this, he then says, "I know where chocolate milk comes from".  Again I asked "Where?" He replies, very happily "Chocolate Milk comes from Brown Cows!"  He brought a huge smile to my face, and laughter to go along with it. 

On another note, Madilynn learned the word Popsicle.  Now, she is asking for a popsicle, oh . . . 3 . . .4 . . .even 5 times a day.  I am pretty sure they are her new favorite treat.  Her face and hands are proof that our freezer will surely be stocked with Popsicles all summer long. :)

Earlier this week Jayden started crying, almost screaming and Lyndee (yelling) tried to convince Alex that if he didn't give Jayden his pacifier/binkie that Jayden was going to DIE.  (Lyndee was tired of helping Jayden for the day, and Alex gave it to him once then he spit it back out and continued to cry.)  Alex came running into me and said, "I don't know how to take care of babies (almost in tears)".  It was funny.  We had a little talk that crying babies are NOT going to die if they don't get their binkie's.

No comments:

Post a Comment